Sunday 8 July 2012

Preliminary Activity Evaluation: Question 2

  1. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

The combination of our main product and ancillary texts was effective because it showed clearly what improvements/changes we would make within the main product in comparison to the ancillary product.
After the completion of my main product I felt I had significantly improved in several areas.
One of the main improvements was in pre-production; within my main product I planned a lot more thoroughly to ensure several specific shots, props and angles were used. In my ancillary product I did not do this as well, which meant the continuity of the final product was poor and was more spontaneous and improvisational. We also improved our organisation as a group by creating a props list and allocating responsibility of sourcing props, and specific roles such as director, camera and sound as well as the singer and guitarist within the video.
Having the shot list, which enabled us to film in sections, also helped us to organise props by allocating certain filming sessions to shots with certain props in.

No comments:

Post a Comment