Monday 5 November 2012

Draft Digipak and Advert Teacher Feedback

Digipak
  • Really promising, my digipak has a striking look which flows through into each of the panels. The images also look really good and the final digipak will have great images providing I can re-create these.
  • I should re-consider the placement, layout or amount of lyrics within the digipak as it's appearance is too cluttered.
  • I should re-consider the positioning of the telephone of the disc panel, as this image may look better in the centre.
High Level 3, 6/10

Advert
  • The image looks good but does appear too busy, although it ties in with the digipak.
  • More evidence of research for my advert is needed.
  • The left hand side needs improving as the font size is too large and the text overall doesn't fit well with the advert as a whole.
  • Consider star rating.
  • Record company logos and website text needs to be larger as it isn't clear enough.
Low Level 3, 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment