Thursday 18 October 2012

Advertisement Ideas






Advertisement Mock-Ups
Here are 6 of my first draft advert mock-ups. I have used one basic idea and worked with this to create the look I want. I have used one main image of the artist as the focus for the advertisement, this photo is not exactly like the one I intend to use but I do not have my own photographs yet so I have taken this from the internet for my mock up. 
The background I have used is the same worn/stained vintage-looking paper effect as the one used within my digipak to help keep continuity between the two. For the titles I have used the same font as on the front cover of my digipak, 'Channel' for the same reasons as the background choice. 
I created a 'ghost like' effect using more transparent versions of the main photo, this reflects the idea of the album and reflects the title 'Ghosts'.
The 6 versions here show the variations of layout I have considered for the basic elements of album name, artist name, main image and background; to these I will also add basic information such as release date, a thumbnail image of the album cover, the single title 'Living Dead', the artist's twitter address and the record labels logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment